The Rainbow Machine had a beautiful flight on an Aerotech E15. The winds were calm so the flight was straight and the rocket landed about 10 yards from the launch pad. The Purple Rhino II had a great flight on 5 Estes A10 motors. I used flash-in-the-pan for ignition and clearly had plenty of powder in the pan!
- Rainbow Machine (E15) - perfect flight, correct delay, landed near pad
- Alpha III (A8) - first flight, early ejection
- Explorer (E9) - great flight, very high, delay (6) too long, nearly landed on pad
- Mighty Mouse III (B6) - first flight, bit of a spin, correct delay
- Purple Rhino II (5x A10) - first flight, too much powder in pan, very straight